Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Great Blogger Debacle

You might have noticed the strange case of disappearing posts and comments over the last few days. It seems there was an update of Blogger software that went wrong somewhere - and thus I have been unable to log in here and do much for the last few days.

I apologize! I am particularly annoyed that it came in the midst of the fun discussion about my renting cars in Europe and if my small car purchasing has to do with my inability to parallel park (although I believe on a purely Freudian level it probably has).

Blogger has said they will make an effort to restore all posts and comments as much as possible. But I don't want anyone to get the idea that I am censoring comments around here - or deleting things after the fact.

Anyways I hope you all have great Eurovision parties or avoiding Eurovision parties - and I hope Sweden, or Bosnia -Herzegovina (That guy lived in Landskrona for a few years) - take home some honor or something.

1 comment:

  1. For a while I was worried that I had been too critical of you so that you removed the entire posts. Such misunderstandings have happened before when I meant to tease a little, or to be obviously ridiculous.

    So now I'm relieved and happy to let Blogger take the blame. :)

    ReplyDelete